My love of fashion didn't start recently, it didn't start in college, it didn't even start in high school or middle school. I remember being in elementary school bringing my fashion drawings with me everywhere. I remember skipping Sunday school to sit in the adult auditorium to come up with new designs. I also remember skipping gym class to work on collaborations with my friends who loved fashion as well. I read all the fashion magazines at a very young age, dreaming of all the ways I would wear each piece the models had on. Fashion has had a special place in my heart since I was old enough to pick out my own clothing, and it hasn't left yet. Not even for one second.
I love to take ordinary pieces and style them to look not so ordinary. I love to take unwanted items from a thrift store and make them look glamorous. I love to take budget friendly pieces and make them look like they came from a high-end boutique. I have a vision for things that the person next to me doesn't and I love that I am able to use that ability.
This blog is a place for me to pour my heart into fashion and allows me to share it with all of my other fashion lovers and the people who support me.
1. Why do I post the prices of what I am wearing?
- I post prices because I want you to see what great deals I found, and to see how a thrifted dress that I purchased for $4 can look totally amazing when styled the right way. I don't like when I see a blogger wearing something I love only to click the link and realize that it is wayyyyy over my budget.
2. Do you photoshop any of your pictures?
- I do not use any type of photoshop or airbrushing. The only editing I do to my pictures is adjust the brightness if they come out too dark and I may crop a picture once in a while as well.
3. What does c/o mean?
- C/O means courtesy of and that an item was sent to me for free. I only accept items that I truly love and reflect my style.
4. Who takes your pictures?
- My amazing husband Chris Grainger. Bless his heart for putting up with me and my bossiness when we are out shooting. Love you babe!
5. Can we work together?
- I would love to work with you! Please contact me via email: ForeverFashioned@gmail.com